Exhibiting at the show
Now in its 22nd year, the Dubai International Boat Show has grown in both size and value year on year, and has cemented its position as the Middle East’s most spectacular superyacht show.
With direct access to VIP high-net-worth customers including Dubai royalty, superyacht manufacturers cannot afford to miss this lucrative opportunity for business in Dubai.
At the Dubai International Boat Show we recognise that investing in these masterpieces is more than just a financial commitment; it is a dedication of both passion and time. Being part of the show allows manufacturers and clients to meet face-to-face and have their ideas come alive as the first sketches are committed to paper.
By attending, you have the opportunity to network with the individuals responsible for the Middle East’s superyacht industry, including:
- VIPs comprising of Dubai royalty and international high-net-worth individuals commanding high disposable income
- Trade buyers and consultants looking to do business in Dubai
- Luxury yacht designers, naval architects and interior designers
- Boat owners
- Leisure marine enthusiasts
- Luxury boat builders
- Deck accessories
- Interior designers
- Luxury yacht charters and brokerages
- Superyacht magazines and publications
- Yacht finance houses