Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites Hotel Partner
Mohammed Khizer Sharieff
Complex Senior Sales Manager Groups and Incentives
Grosvenor House | Le Royal Meridien Beach resort and spa
Al Emreef Street
PO Box 118500
Dubai - U.A.E
Tel: +971 4 317 6626
Fax: +971 4 317 6626
Mobile: +971 056 403 1981
Special room rates
Based upon Dubai International Boat Show total program requirements as outlined in this offer, the Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites glad to offer the following room rates:
From 26th January to
|Two Bedroom Suite Marina/City View||15% off of Best Available Rate|
- Rates are in United Arab Emirates Dirhams.
- Rates are exclusive of 10% Service Charges, 7% Municipality Fee, 5% Value Added Tax and Tourism Dirham (15 AED per
room per night) on a room only basis.
- Room rate is non-commissionable.
- Rates are per night per room type and subject to availability.
- Rates are applicable for any guest wish to stay before and after the official group dates.
- The Two Bedroom Suites are 160 sq. meters in size and can accommodate up to 5 guests.
Children’s accompany their parent policy
From age 0 – 6 years – baby cot provided free of charge if required or from ages 6 and above one rollaway is provided with additional
charged at AED250.00.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with all modern appliances fully supplied with crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils.
- Washer / Dryer, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Water Kettle, Coffee Maker, Iron and Ironing Board.
- In Room safe, Hair dryer, International TV channels, Mini bar.
- 55” Smart TV, Digital Alarm clock / radio, iPod docking station.
- Bathroom with bath/shower and hotel guests amenities.
- Same day laundry / dry cleaning service.
- Central air conditioning system.
- Luggage storage room/Maid Room.
Food and beverage
Guests who book the special Dubai International Boat Show rates at Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites will be entitled to a 25% discount in our food and beverage outlets.
Breakfast is chargeable at AED 86.25 per person (inclusive of the 25% discount); available at Counter Culture Café from 6:00 to
11:00 AM. Breakfast is offered for free for children from 0 to 6 years old; and at 50% discount of the normal breakfast rate of AED
115.00 for children from 6 to 12 years.
Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites is happy to provide one (1) complimentary brunch voucher for two at the Observatory for the
radio or social prize for the Dubai International Boat Show
METHOD OF RESERVATIONS
Reservations for the Event will be made via email or phone call, and will be sent directly to Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel & Resorts
Direct Telephone No.: +971 4 319 4000
Direct Fax No: +971 4 319 4006
Check-in | Check-out
- Normal check in time is 1500 hrs. Groups/individual arriving before 1500 hrs will be accommodated as rooms become
available, early check-in will depend upon availability. It is advisable to book the rooms from previous night if arriving early
morning as to guarantee the rooms upon check-in. We will try to pre-check all the rooms and keep the keys ready for them.
Please confirm the group arrival details as soon as possible.
- Normal Check out time is 1200 hrs and our porters will arrange to hold luggage for those guests leaving the hotel late in the
day. Late check-out will be subject to availability. Late check out charges applicable are as follow:
Late check out till 1400 hrs - No charge
Late check out till 1600 hrs - Dhs.200.00
Late check-out till 1800 hrs - Dhs.250.00
Late check-out after 1800 hrs - Full rate