Covid 19 Advisory for International Tourists to Dubai
Dubai is fully committed to following all guidelines and measures to ensure your family's health remains our top priority. From the moment you arrive at the airport to when you check into your hotel, whether you take your family shopping, treat them to the thrills of a waterpark or relaxing day at the beach, we've ensured your wellbeing is safeguarded every step of the way.
Travel to Dubai requirements
- Fulfil entry visa requirements to visit the UAE.
- Ensure you have medical travel insurance before travelling, in the event you do not have international coverage. Sign a declaration to bear all costs of quarantine and treatment and complete the Health Declaration Form before departure to ensure the passenger has no COVID-19 symptoms.
- Tourists required to register all their details in the COVID-19 DXB app
Procedures from departure destination
Tourists must take a PCR test up to four days (prior to their date of travel (maximum 96 hours
- Take a PCR test before travelling, or if this hasn’t been done, a PCR test is carried out upon arrival at Dubai airports.
- Complete Health Declaration Form before departing.
- Airlines have the right to deny travellers if they display any symptoms of COVID-19.
For more information, please click here.