Showcasing more than 450 of the finest collection of super yachts and leisure craft from across the globe, and attracting more than 29,000 visitors in 2018, the combined mix of family entertainment and live events offers the complete visitor experience, with something for everyone.
Discover your best boating investments and water sports adventure!
At DIBS 2018 you had the possibility to see and experience all the exciting and new happenings of the event including:
- Marine Display – The world's most luxurious superyachts on showcase.
- DMEX - Supported by Emirates Diving Association (EDA), the exhibition gave you the opportunity to experience from live presentations to interactive demonstrations.
- Fun at The Beach - Live entertainment, tantalising cuisines & breathtaking stunts!
- Fishing and Sailing trips - all for FREE
- Sailing Area – an interactive zone where you could find sailing tips, see the latest boats & equipment and test drive some on water dinghy’s!
- Fishing Area – catered all of your fishing needs!
- Watersports Area– If you are into water sports then this was the place for you!
- Luxury and Lifestyle brands – marine related luxury brands that showcased their latest products and services from across the region
- Super Car Promenade - the unique opportunity to view the fastest, newest and most innovative vehicles in the motoring market.
- Retail Village – where you could keep in touch with the nautical fashion tendencies for 2016 and choose between swimwear, footwear and many other accessories.
- Entertainment & Competitions – daily live shows and the chance to win exciting prizes.
- Newsletter sign up
“This is my first time visiting the Dubai International Boat Show. I had initially heard about the show on the radio and decided to attend. The show did not disappoint with the luxurious marina display at show. It’s great being close the superyachts and I really enjoyed the general atmosphere. There is no doubt that people will come back year after year.”
Peter, Emirates Airlines, Dubai