The UAE is a key player in driving offshore investment in the region with a total of $170 billion to $490 billion between 2015 and 2018. It accounts for 35% of the total regional maritime sector investment.
Make your best investment decision of 2019.
Where do you fit?
- Leisure Craft and Yachts - Marine Products - Naval Architects and Designers - Boating Mechanics, Electrics, Safety Equipment and Interiors Equipment - Support Services (Brokerage), Leisure, Holidays, Charters and Tourism - Marine Luxury and Lifestyle Products/Services - Boat Construction, Repair and Equipment - Navigation and Communication - Water and Adventure Sports – Fishing, Sailing and Watersports - Diving - Food Retail Outlets - Retail Outlets - Super Cars
The Dubai International Boat Show is the company’s largest generator of sales
NOTIS MENELAOU - VP Sales, Gulf Craft
Equipment Supplies & Services (ESS)
Groups together exhibitors specializing in a wide range of marine products essential to the supply and servicing of the leisure marine industry. Ranging from satellite navigational systems to anchors, deck fixtures and fittings to engines, ESS caters to both end consumers and trade buyers, making it the largest marine equipment event in the Middle East
UAE Inspired Pavilion
Initiative aimed to provide a platform at the Dubai Boat Show that is cost effective and unique to the small-to-medium local boat builders in order to increase local and global market exposure for the UAE boat manufacturing industry.
Water sports / Sailing / Fishing
These are excellent platforms to demonstrate and sell your products and services to regional buyers and achieve high sales by:
- Showcasing latest equipment & technologies
- Engaging with visitors & buyers through onsite activations
- Networking and securing new business with leading regional retailers, distributors & clubs
- Engaging with regional professionals and a growing number of water sports, sailing & fishing enthusiasts in the region
DIVE MENA EXPO
In 2019 The Dive MENA EXPO is going deeper in its transformation to become the place where technical and diving enthusiasts come together to learn, be inspired, share ideas, source new equipment and meet divers from around the world!
As a confirmed exhibitor at Dubai International Boat Show, you have exclusive access to the exhibitor zone: an area dedicated to helping you plan ahead and make the most of your experience with us.
Once logged in, you’ll have access to the essential exhibitor manual, which contains all the information and device you need for a successful show. Make sure you are up to date with stand construction, health and safety, the venue, marketing & PR, forms and check lists.
You will also be able to fill and amend your company description, images, product brochures, best deals and more to attract buyers to your stand and promote your brand all year round. You can come back at any time to update your details before, during and even after the show to keep your content fresh..
The more content you add, the more chances you have to be included in visitor keyword searches!
Please note that you need to upload your profile for the Show Catalogue within this e-zone. Check the ''Profiles: Online and Show Catalogue'' tab and submit your information ASAP to make sure your profile is included in the show catalogue.